- You'll need two pots of different sizes. Pour some water in the larger one and put butter in the small one. Now put the pots small inside the larger one and You're ready to melt down the butter.
- After the butter has melted, add pot in the amount of Your desire. Remember, the more pot You add to the mixture, the stronger the cookies will become ;)
(Proportions example: 1 ounce of pot to 6-7 sticks of butter)
- Simmer the mixture for about 25 min and remember to stir it every few minutes.
- Give it a few minutes to cool down a bit and then strain out the butter into deep plate or a bowl.
- Squeeze all the juice out of it and put aside to cool down.
- Once cooled to room temperature put in fridge for few hours to coagulate.
- Have fun ;)